The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hello there. owo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritters

Fritters

Why, hello there. owo Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Hallo dort jeder~ I am Chandler, or Chance, or Chan, or... well, I have many nicknames. I'm a total creeper at times, and I can be extremely unpredictable. I love foreign languages, mostly Japanese, Korean, German, and French. Not that I can speak any of those languages, but hey. xD I love roleplaying, and I can be pretty literate.

Well... I guess that's it. xD

Auf Wiedersehen!
Back to top Go down
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

^_^ Hello! Welcome to the forums.
Its okay, I'm a creep too. XD
Thanks for joining, and enjoy your stay.

sunny
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Hiya, Fritters!

I like your name: it reminds me of my favorite breakfast pastry, Apple Fritters. Laughing

Anyway, I am pleased to meet you *curtsy* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.irondune.com/zaiva/gerudolang1.html
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm

xD Thank you Sammi-Chan, Princess Zelda (love the name, love the game).

I'm excited to roleplay here. I miss forum sites like this. x3
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:13 pm

HELLO PERSON.
My name is Clyde~!
OwO I take French class in school.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I forgot to ask:

Kannst du deutche sprechen?

Ich kann deutsch sprechen! Very Happy

Ein wenig aber mit Praxis: Ich bin sicher, dass ich verbessern könnte.

(for the English speakers: I asked "Do you speak German? I can speak German; a little bit, but with practice, I am certain I can improve").
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello, Clyde! I am probably taking French next year. I refused to take a language my first two years. xD

And sadly, Zelda, I don't. :c I am good at guessing what some stuff means, and of course I love using translators to find what words or phrases mean. I want to learn German, but Japanese and Korean are my top 'need-to-learn' basis right now. xD
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:24 am

I am sorry. Gomen nasai. Embarassed

I do not speak much Japanese, honestly. I do know some.

Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Once again, it's fine. x3 I want to learn them, and they are the top of the list for that, but it doesn't mean I'm currently learning. -shrugs- Sorry for the confusion. :c
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:27 pm

If you want, I can do some free, online tutoring. I do work as a part-time tutor, but with the way the economy is going: I am lucky to get even ONE hour.

If anything: you will be helping me, too, because I need to practice my languages in case the economy picks up and I can get a job as a flight attendant. That is what I really want to do for a living.

Of course, I can only do it for a couple weeks, right now: I am going to England the 22nd of this month and will not return until June 23rd.

List of languages I can tutor--languages I have the material for:

Mandarin Chinese
Japanese
Gerudo--with textbook (I have it on a computer file and can e-mail it to you)
Classic Hylian (Sarinilli's dialect)-complete with alphabet charts and a dictionary/textbook that can be sent over e-mail

All of the materials are free. Oh, and Gerudo does come with links to "video lessons" (I made those awhile back).

You can tell I am a bit bored, huh?

Let me know if you are interested: I would love to help out.

Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Oooh. o-o That sounds amazing. I love different languages, and I especially am interested in Gerudo and Hylian. x3

And good luck with being a flight attendant. I want to be a librarian or a psychologist. I'm only in my Sophomore year, so I hope I can choose by the time Senior year comes around.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Just let me know when you want me to send you a dictionary/textbook. And which language.

We can begin tutoring today if you would like. Just know I might be in and out all day: might have to buy a new doorknob and a box of Peeps to bring to my mother in England.

Classic Hylian, though not my language(I did not create it: someone else did), is pretty neat. It also has a font you can install and use on the computer (when writing e-mails to your friends).

I forgot to mention that Gerudo had 2 dialects: Desert and Great Bay (Pirates). Desert is like Japanese as far as grammar goes; Great Bay is like English.

I also have worksheets for Gerudo. One set for each dialect.

My e-mail is zeldafarore@irondune.com if you want to get a hold of me.

If you have any questions or concerns: let me know. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm

x3 -excited- I can't start today, since I have family over for Easter, but I will start any other time that is good for you. c:

I guess I will choose which language to be tutored in at some point today. I would feel bad making you tutor me in more than one. xD

And thank you, so much. :3
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Think nothing of it...I would be happy to.

I should warn you that studying too many languages at once can get a bit confusing. I have a couple of times mixed up Japanese and Mandarin words (never happens very often).

But, I will do it.

Again: I would be happy to, because, I myself would like to have a little practice. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there. owo   Why, hello there. owo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there. owo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Era :: The Forgotten Era :: Introductions-
Jump to: