The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilyan

Vilyan

PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Empty
PostSubject: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Wannabe Heroes on the Run

The term “PokeMorph” is a newly created word by the researchers and scientists of the four known regions of the Pokemon world: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. These are humans with morphed DNA; this DNA contains both human and one Pokémon species DNA. It’s very strange this morphing of genes. This will advance our research, some say. It’s an interesting topic to study for, others say. We should ask them how they came to be, if they know.

No. It shouldn’t exist, protests Team Astro. At least, they wanted to give off that kind of impression… but is that what they really mean?

Rules
00. Follow all forum and roleplaying rules.
01. Be at least semi-literate (although I don’t think I need to worry about that with the few members we have here)
02. While this may sound silly, violence is allowed up to PG-14. Romance, I don’t think we’ll be much higher than PG.
03. Use OOC when necessary using [ ], ( ), or otherwise indicating OOC. It’s not necessary to say BIC/IC unless you use ooc: by itself. But I think we’re smart enough people to know that.
04. Thoughts should be in italics, in between slashes, or apostrophes, but not quotation marks.
Ex. ‘Thought’ /thought/ thought
05. You can have one PokeMorph and one side character. The PokeMorph should be in your Character Profiles while a side character doesn’t necessary need a whole separate list. A simple list should be fine.

This is an example; you are free to make your simple list like this or slightly more informative.
For Side Characters Only; PokeMorphs need the full list provided on the Character Profile forum.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Other:

06. Qualities all PokeMorphs would have: Physical appearance with some Pokémon features (see my character: Fevel, or Fritter’s character: Louise, for examples), the ability to understand some Pokémon, and have some of their DNA Pokémon’s physical and/or mental abilities (Fevel can see in the dark like a Noctowl).
EDIT: PokeMorphs may or may not have the ability to morph into their Pokemon species.
07. Feel free to ask more questions.

Setting
Oldale Town in Hoenn (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald setting). It is autumn, so naturally it is a little chilly but since it’s late August, the weather permits a few sunny days as well.

PokeMorph Characters:
Fevel - Vilyan
Louise/"Lou" - Fritters
Morgan/"Morgy" - Dominan

Last edited by Vilyan on Sat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://latias-flyer.deviantart.com
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:52 pm

I love pokemon roleplays! They're my favorite! -hugs and joins-

Name: Luke
Appearance: Extremely skinny. He is a scientist, and rarely seen without his long and white lab coat. He is also Asian and has messy long hair that he never grooms and facial hair that he hardly shaves, being so busy with experiments all the time. He has a barely noticable crescent shaped birthmark on the left side of his nose.
Personality: Very hyperactive and inquisitive. He acts like a mad scientist.
Pokemon: Kricketune
Other: His connection with the Kricketune pokemon has allowed him to have excellent singing skills. Unfortunately, he has no use for this talent.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Wait, why hasn't this started yet?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Lack of people joining, mayhaps? Dx?
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Can't really have a forum roleplay between two people. It's just... useless. You might as well make the roleplay private.

Yay you made a character, Dominan! 8D He's not a PokeMorph right? Just a side character to interact with ours?
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Nope, he is a Pokemorph... lol. And a scientist. Can I do that? >_____>
XD
-yells at people to join-
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh well yes, he can, but the PokeMorph character should have a list in the Character Profiles section, where the full list is. The simple list is meant for the side characters.
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:18 pm

...Oops. XD Um. I'll be making a character profile on the other forum, then. :D
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:42 pm

[ooc: Well since I believe we would not receive any more members than this, you are all (us three anyway) to start posting your introductions. My first post will be a flashback, but then I will follow up with an actual introduction for myself. Note that this is a script-play Fritters and I had one night (so the dialogue is pretty much straight from there) and Fritters wrote it out in paragraphs afterward. I edited some of it, but just saying that the credit of this post goes to her.]

Fevel watched Lou skip ahead of him on the road, unintentionally mindful of where her feet hit the ground, hoping she wouldn't trip. The blind girl was currently going on about how she could be a singer when she grew up, and he couldn't help but nod along with her words, even though she couldn't see. Suddenly, her tone changed, and Fevel looked up in time to really catch her words.

"Fevel? What do you want to be when you grow up?" He stopped walking, pausing to think about it as Lou continued down the road, oblivious to his lack of motion.

"Hm... I don't know." He finally said with a small shrug, starting to move once more. His companion voiced her opinions.

"Well, I think you could be a president of some sort. Or even... or even! You could even be part of the Pokémon League! I bet you could be one of them, 'cuz you're all cool and stuff." She lifted her arms up, exaggerating the moment. Fevel laughed at this, speeding his pace so he could catch up with her.

"You think I'm cool?" He doubted he was ‘cool’ to the little girl; more often than not, he would become annoyed by her actions, unintentionally say something hurtful, and cause her to cry. But she responded regardless of that.

"Well, duh." She grinned, "You're like, the most ultra cool person I know! You're always like... so cool!" Fevel laughed, and then lessened his volume since it occurred to him.

"Thanks, but... I think I know what I want to be." He was bombarded by Lou's pleads to know and continued, talking over her own, "I think I'll be a Pokémon Hero. It's something only really cool people can be." He was sure Lou would agree with him, seeing as she deemed him the coolest person ever.

"Ooohh. Then you can totally do it! I bet you'll be the best Pokémon Hero ever!" He had predicted correctly. Then she paused, "What IS a Pokémon Hero?" Fevel answered without hesitation.

"A Pokémon Hero is a really cool Pokémon Trainer. The best, the strongest. Like one of the Elite Four, but better,” he said with a sure voice. He seemed to know what it took to be this Hero, and he seemed confident he could reach that status.

Lou looked towards him, a look of awe on her face. "Do you have to save anyone?"

He raised an eyebrow and glanced sideways at the girl, considering the question. "You might. You have to be more than just a cool guy, y'know, to be a Hero."

She nodded, then fell silent for a while. Seconds ticked by, then minutes before she spoke once more, her voice soft. "Fevel? Would you save me if I was in trouble?"

He stopped, looking down at the small, blind girl who had been his companion for some time. "...Of course. That's what Heroes have to do."
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:33 am

FFFFFFF. I don't like my character... I think I'll make a different one. XD
I'll do that now.
owo
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm

It was late August, Fevel told himself silently. 'It's a little chilly too', he thought, wrapping his fleece sweater around his face tighter. Rubbing his cheek against the material before blinking and searching for a certain little female companion of his, he squinted his eyes as the wind brushed by his face. The coldness nipped at his cheeks and sometimes a bit too near his eyeballs, making his yellow eyes water. The boy sighed into his hands, the hands clutching the edge of his sweater tightly in attempt to keep the lower half of his face protected. He never bought gloves to begin with, seeing as it would be more sensible to purchase them at a later date, but soon, Fevel was regretting the decision. The Noctowl Pokemorph never, and he repeated never, had a problem with cold weather such as this before, but he began to wonder if it's because his parents would always make sure he was dressed properly before playing outside. Now, as a Pokemon Trainer, he was independent, for the most part, and the boy wasn't nearly as planning as the adults.

Annoyance was starting to prick at the numb parts of his body, and soon, his brain. He brushed his hands against his sweater, trying to force some warmth back into them, and when that didn't work, stuck them in his sweatpants' pockets. Fevel was at least grateful he had enough common sense not to wear his normal khakis and found something else to wear than those itchy jeans. Exhaling sharply though his nose and puckering his lips into a pout, he wished he had something warmer to wear than his attire for the moment, which consisted of a brown fleece sweatshirt, with a design of three black triangles across his chest, and black sweatpants, the legs easily brushing against dirt and grass. He looked over his shoulder, spying no little girl yet, and had an epiphany at that moment. Throwing his green backpack off one shoulder, unzipping the large bag, and rumaging his hand within its contents, he pulled out a large light blue fleece cap which largely resembled a nighter's cap. He stuffed the hat onto his head with a silly grin on his face and zipped the backpack again, slipping his arms through its loops. His ears were no longer subject to the chilly wind, which was enough to keep him happy for now. The only thing that was keeping him from entering the PokeMart in little Oldale Town was that he couldn't move forward without his friend. Fevel had no choice but to call out her name.

"Lou!"
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:57 am

"Careful, Stantler."
The obedient, and now battle-hungry pokemon backed up from the tree once again and met eye contact with Morgan, ready to take more orders.
"Headbutting for you is all in the angle that you tilt your head at. You want to tilt it all the way down, so that your antlers are at an 180 degree angle." She took the Stantler's head and tilted it to mimic the correct position. "Like this. The two identical indents in your antlers are perfect for this attack, if performed correctly." Morgan then released her grip from the pokemon's powerful antlers. "Now try it again!"
Immediately Stantler charged at the target, head lowered into the position her trainer had requested. She felt a great improvement in her performance this time, and was pleased. She then trotted away from the target happily, her eyes sparkling with delight. 'How was that?' she asked.
"Phenomenal!" her trainer exclaimed, while clapping and giggling cheerfully. "Fantastic! Amazing! I didn't even have to tell you to stay consistent with your speed throughout the collision! Next we will try it on some pokemon, and tomorrow I will show you how to--"
Her voice was cut off by a muffled cry.
"Did you hear that, Stant?"
She nodded. The pokemon had immediately turned her head and perked her ears towards the sound of the call.
"It sounds like someone's in a bit of trouble, if you ask me. I just have that feeling." She made a gesture for Stantler to follow and started tracking the source of the noise. Within a few minutes, the pair found themselves staring into the yellow eyes of a shivering cold human child. He was no ordinary boy, Morgan noticed. Those yellow irises are those of a pokemon, not a person. And what was he doing out here, instead of somewhere sheltered if it was so cold for him? He appeared to be struggling greatly to stay warm so, without much thinking, Stantler curled up around him like a furry sort of blanket.
"Uhh, hello..." trailed off Morgan. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"U-uh?" The boy was at first occupied by the welcoming warmth from the Stantler, staring at the Pokemon with half-wonder, and then turned his eyes towards the lady in front of him. She had presented him a question, a curious one of wondering what his name was, and he took a while to stare at her dark eyes before replying. "I-I'm Fevel." He petted the Stantler's neck gratefully, looking away from her. He was surprised he hadn't noticed her around before and he wondered how he had managed to not sense them at the time. 'Maybe I was spacing out?...' the PokeMorph thought, keeping himself busy by brushing his hand against the Pokemon curling around him. Shy, unsure of how to continue the conversation besides the possibility of asking the same question back to her (although to him, it seemed rude if he just flat out asked), he looked down and held his breath at the sight of hooves, not feet, belonging to the tall female before him. At first, it would be very strange to see such a sight but then a sudden thought clashed with the previous one. 'She's a PokeMorph.' He was excited, no estatic, that there was more than two of his own kind, including himself, in this region. He couldn't help but look up and smile widely at her. "Yeah I'm Fevel." He said again, unaware of the unnecessary repetition. "Um... have you seen my friend around? She's shorter than me and she has blonde hair... and yeah, I'm just wondering since I don't see her."
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:34 pm

At that moment, a shrill voice cut through the air. "FEVEL! FEVEL WHERE ARE YOU?" A small girl stumbled out of the woods, hands in front of her. She looked a little distraught, frowning and nearly tripping over the untied laces of her tan hiking boots. She wore khaki shorts and a black leotard under a thick green poncho, but if the cold bothered her, she didn't show it. Her blonde hair was in disarray, small leaves tangled in it and her black eyes visible for once through her messy bangs.
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Morgan laughed half-heartedly. The other half of it... well that was to better hide her sense of awkwardness. "Heh, I think we've found your friend, no?"
Morgan started to feel very uneasy again. The moment she looked at the other child in the distance, she knew something was very different about her too. She couldn't quite see it, but she could feel it. She immediately knew that these were no two ordinary children... But somehow, under all that uneasiness, it was comforting. Morgan knew that she wasn't quite normal too... she wasn't quite normal at all. After all, she couldn't even classify as a human. But, she had never imagined that there were more like her. Not even in her wildest dreams... Morgan rubbed her stubble of an antler in a nervous impulse as she remembered again where she was and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm

It's bad enough the poor boy has to have enhanced hearing, but to also have a companion who's capable in speaking in loud shrieks. It took him a while to remember what Morgan had just said, beginning it with a half-hearted laugh and ending with a question. 'Heh, I think we've found your friend, no?' That's right, that's what she said.

"O-oh, yeah. That's Lou all right," he blurted, wiggling out of the Stantler's curling figure around him and running over to the little girl. "Hey! Hey Lou I'm right here!" He yelled, waving blindly, even though he knew fully well that the girl wouldn't know where he was by his gestures. A large gust of wind roared past his ears, almost causing his hat to fly off and sliced across his face in cold bursts. Fevel shivered, "A-a-a-ahhh, c-c-coooold." But he wasn't too concerned about his own well-being at the moment; he had to get to the girl and help her get into some building before she could get any worse than her current condition. It wasn't that hard to spot the disheveled blonde hair and his fingers reached her head, brushing off the foliage caught in it. "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here," the Noctowl PokeMorph murmured, continuing to brush off any dirt or debris the girl managed to stumble into. He held her hands, unsure if they felt cold because his hands felt frigid or it was the temperature surrounding them or possibly her hands were cold as well. He glanced down, noticing her untied boots. "Oh your shoelaces are untied. I'll get them. You know we have to get into a PokeMart or PokeCenter before we catch a cold or somethin'." Fevel knelt down to fix her shoelaces, continuing to talk about what his parents always told him about cold weather and its effects on human health, before eventually questioning her. "Where did you go anyway? I was worried y'know since I thought you were near me and you couldn't have gone too far off on your own..."
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Lou blinked, suddenly a lot calmer now that Fevel was before her. "I heard some people talking in the forest. I thought they might need help, so I went in and I fell. When I got back up, I didn't know which way I had come, so I kept wandering around... my ears were ringing, I couldn't hear well, so I couldn't find you..." Her lips trembled and she clung to Fevel's sweater, her frantic mood returning. "The people left, I think... they weren't around me when I got up..." She was silent, seemingly holding back tears, "I'm sorry, Fevel. I got you all worried..."
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:46 pm

"Daww, it's okay, I'm not mad at you or anything. Just let me come with you when you hear people, alright?" He finished tying her shoelaces, hugged her like a brother would, and patted her head. The PokeMorph stood up to his full height, taking her hand, and started to pull her forward a bit. "Com'on, we need to get inside. I need something warmer than this." The boy started to turn around and remembered Morgan and her Stantler, standing there. "Oh but first I want you to say hi to ... uh..." Fevel blanked out. He didn't even know her name. "This... really nice lady. I forgot to ask her name, hehe..." He turned slightly red from the embarassing act, or lack of, and coughed soon after. "But hey..." He leaned down to whisper in her ear, hoping her ears weren't still ringing. "I think she's a PokeMorph... like us." It was something he was hopeful for, meeting another person who would be of the same kind as them. And she was right there, within the same town, within the same region.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Lou's eyes widened behind her bangs, and she grinned, small fangs gleaming. "Hi really nice lady! My name is Lou!" She looked around a bit, blankly, hoping her ears would point her to the spot where Morgan was standing. Finally, she pinpointed it, turned, and faced the woman. "It's nice to meet you."

(I'm totally loving my short replies. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Dominan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:58 pm

"Oh, hello!" Morgan replied, keeling down to the six-year-old's level. "My name is Morgan, and this is my pokemon, Stantler."
Stantler nodded in respect.
She then stood up, looked around, and then locked eyes with Fevel again. "Do you two want to ride my pokemon to the nearest pokemon center? She's an awfully fast runner, and really warm... But Stantler can only carry so much weight. I think I would have to stay behind and find my way there myself."
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:07 pm

[ooc: Oldale Town already has a PokeCenter. There's no need.]
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:03 pm

[ooc: Kaitlin, are you going to change your reply or make a new one? I cannot reply to the one you have now since the PokeCenter is practically only a few feet away from the group.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run   PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKMN: Wannabe Heroes on the Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Era :: Roleplaying :: Fan Roleplaying-
Jump to: