The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Time :D!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

Summer Time :D! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Time :D!   Summer Time :D! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

Hey everyone.
Lets talk about summer. Very Happy!
I officially graduate middle school on the 18th...As far as I know. I could still fail the finals.
But, I don't think that will be likely. I was told that the lowest grade I could get on my social studies final is a 9 and still get a B.
It's kind of funny really.
SO ANYWAY. What do you people plan to do this summer?
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Rainie

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time :D!   Summer Time :D! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm going to be a busy busy bee this summer. D:

We're moving to Texas in July so that means a ton of packing/cleaning/and...other stuff. Also, I'm going on vacation towards the end of June. Soyeah. Lots to do. I'm already out for summer though, summer for me started on June 4th. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time :D!   Summer Time :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Oh really? You're moving? Clyde will be moving too - only he's going to Nebraska.
Yeah, I've heard about school getting out early down south. Some girl in my school who once lived in Florida often complains about it.
I'm not sure what I'm doing over the summer yet. Razz
Texas? That sounds exciting. I've always wanted to live there.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Rainie

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time :D!   Summer Time :D! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:42 am

Oooh, Nebraska? I've never been. And yeah, my Dad's millitary so we tend to move a lot. This time to Texas. I'm excited, it looks like a cool place to live. I'm just stressing over the normal things. I don't want to leave my friends, I don't want to live in a tiny on-base house, I'm worried about making new friends...that kind of thing. But it's no biggie, I always get this way whenever we move, no matter how often we do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time :D!   Summer Time :D! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Time :D!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Era :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: