The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forgotten Era! ^_^ A world of RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}

Go down 
+3
Clyde
Sammi-Chan
Fritters
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fritters

Fritters

I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Jeanne took the sketch, confused. The last gift she had gotten was from her father, and it had been a hunting knife wrapped in a simple blue medical mask. Something like a drawing seemed so... useless in the world, but as she looked at it, at a place she had never been, she could feel how much it had meant to other people, and it almost made her happy. Folding the paper gently, she slipped it into a side pocket in her backpack, then looked up at Kassidy, attempting a smile for the first time in years.

"Thank you, Kassidy." She said, remembering the name he had said only a few minutes before, "I'm sure that if you look hard enough, you'll find something beautiful to draw." Her face returned to its usual solemn look, and as silence fell once more, she could hear the rain beginning to stop. Taking off her jacket, she stood up and looked towards the door. "The rain is stopping, so you can continue on your journey in a few minutes. The sun is coming up, so it will dry out the puddles and stuff." Her voice didn't waver, but there was a hint of sadness to the usual hard tone. She was going to be alone again, and for once, it bothered her. Shivering in the cold that night was leaving behind, she stuffed her jacket into her backpack, which she then settled on her shoulders.

She turned to look at Kassidy, frowning slightly. "Good luck, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:10 pm

(Whoo~ I'm gonna jump in now.)

The moon appeared amongst the horizon once more, slowly setting behind the black ocean.
James glanced over at the little girl who clutched his hand tightly. She had been terrified of the dark for as long as he had known her.
"Don't worry Chantelle." He reassured her. "The sun will be up soon, and we can hide somewhere."
Thinking back, he remembered when he first had come across her. She was with some group of traveling religious hippy people. James of course was just in it for the free food and to be around other people, even if they were crazy. They needed to "give someone up to the gods" in order for them to survive. Chantelle had been the youngest, and the weakest, and they all agreed on killing her.
But James had to disagree. So he cursed off her parents, and took her away from all those freaks, without no intention of where to go next. Since then the girl followed him around like a long lost kitten.

(XD I can't RP. :c)

Back to top Go down
samisaur

samisaur

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

[ I do believe this is my cue. xD ]

Chantelle's palm was beginning to become sweaty, but nevertheless she still held tightly onto James' hand. She had been so frightened that when she opened her mouth, only a small squeak would escape her throat. For an eight year old she was pretty intelligent but also easily scared and clingy. " Look, a church. What if there are people inside ? " Her shaking index finger pointed towards an old building on top of a small dirt hill, " Come with me. " Chantelle tugged on his shirt sleeve and began walking towards the hill, she remembered faintly how she knew James, and all of the thoughts clouded her brain with horrible memories and her eyes with tears.

[ Eep, long post shortage. ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/426012313
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 pm

ooc: I'm just waiting until Sammi-Chan's posts to post for myself. I'm excited that you both joined up in this roleplay. <3
Back to top Go down
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 am

Kassidy stood up from the ground. He wanted to question her on why they would be parting ways. After all he had told her, how come it seemed she could care less? Was this disgraceful world enough proof to just give up?
Perhaps what he said hadn't changed her state of mind at all.
And, for all he knew, maybe everything had been just a dream.
Dreams are bad...when all they do is leave the truth behind.
He opened his mouth to try and say something, when the sound of a door opening distracted him. A dark haired boy was poking his head threw the doorway, looking a bit stunned to have found other people.

(Its short. I have writers block....D8 )
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Jeanne followed Kassidy's gaze, her unusual sadness automatically being replaced by wariness. She brought her hand to a pocket, mind confused. She hadn't seen people in years, and now she was ending up around more than one in the time span of a few hours. And if this one wasn't friendly, they were trapped. There was only one way out of the small church, after all. Then she worried more; what if there was more than one person? Slipping her hand into her pocket, the gripped the knife's handle but didn't take the weapon out, keeping it concealed.

ooc: Well, short as well. Dx But anyway, I know she put her jacket away, but she has more knives hidden in other pockets and stuff. xD
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:59 pm

James blinked at the other two he had just discovered. Without really stopping to say anything, he stepped inside the building, with Chantelle following. Even if they were evil, they probably wouldn't hurt any one with a kid around.
"Uh- hi." He lifted a hand in the air. "Sorry to interrupt- or bother you or whatever..." He shrugged his shoulders and continued talking.
"But, we've been walking all night..." With a wave of his hand he motioned to the girl next to him."This place seemed the most reasonable. Can we stay?"

(Thats was too short...I'm sorry. D8 )
Back to top Go down
samisaur

samisaur

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Chantelle shivered with fear and stepped behind James, she observed the two people already inside of the church. " What if they're murder-lizers ? Or ghosts ? " Her left eye twitched and she looked up at the stained glass windows, pictures that she couldn't quite understand were all over the church. The church brought back bad memories that she wished she would just forget already, but how can you forget something so traumatizing ? The temptation to step forward and talk to the two bothered her, but she decided to stay behind James. As long as I'm here, I can't get hurt. Right behind here. Yep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/426012313
Sammi-Chan
Admin
Sammi-Chan

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:24 pm

"Uhh." Kassidy blinked.
So I guess there are other people out here... He looked over at Jeanne, expecting her to have the same reaction on the newcomers as she had with him.
He looked back over at the two that had just arrived. The little girl reminded him somewhat of his sister, only more terrified about the rest of the world. He couldn't tell much about the boy from first glance, only that he had been shopping at Abercrombie(SP?XD) for as long as he had been alive.
"I guess it's alright." He said at last. "God lives here, not me." He stuffed his hands inside his pockets. "Besides, I was going to leave soon, anyway."

Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenera.rpg-board.net
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:26 pm

"Oh." James looked over at Chantelle as the word "god" was said. For the longest time, he had suspected her of being scared of religion, after all she went through. Who wouldn't be afraid of gods power during a time like this? Maybe God himself...if he even existed.
He glanced around the building, wondering how many people had visited during their time of need. And now there seemed to be nothing left but the structure of the place.
"I'm James." He stated.

(Psssssh, that was short and stupid. As I said before, I can't RP.)
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 am

ooc: CAN'T LET THIS DIE. -forcepost-

Jeanne shifted uncomfortable, as if sensing the boy's apprehensiveness along with her own. She scratched at the knife's hilt with her nail nervously, wishing the newcomers would just come in so she could go out. They didn't seem dangerous, so far, but she was still wary around people. She just wanted to get moving once again, even if it meant leaving the one person she had bonded with in over five years. With her free hand, she pushed her bangs from her face, emerald eyes tracing and retracing the door in which the two people stood.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 am

{You guys seem like you need a little shaking up. How about a guy chasing you slasher style!? Twisted Evil }

Three days and two nights on the prowl, and Adolf had not seen a living thing since he was dropped off in the god forsaken outside world...

And it sucks just as much as they said it would.

Blistering hot in the day so much so he had to unzip his vest just to breathe, and it smelled. The scents of death, waste, and all other sorts of foul crap driffed into his nostrils and some nearly made him gag! But the wolf hybrid kept on going as quiet as he could manage through the barren lands full of dead forests and towns rotting like apples listening for life, eyes peering for a light to guide him to prey. He'd stop for a moment or two and repeat this, then run on mindful of the clouds that could pour acid on him or the rising sun which would ground him to one spot for hours. Oh joy...

He entered a new town, and creeping around his ears perked up at the sound of something Adolf hasn't heard in days, voices. Faint, but still prey. Maybe one can be young enough, and he'll get to enjoy the fruity goodness of his favorite drink as a reward! If not, he'll just kill them and carry on! Either way things looked like they were about to get a tad more interesting.

The Predator snuck up to the building the voiced issued from, clinging to the walls to blend with the darkness. He peered inside then groaned silently whne he saw that the people were too old! That was until he saw... her. The little girl among them would do nicely, the rest can die. He stopped his looking inside just incase they would feel his presence and focused on his plan of attack. Adolf noted that the main entrance on the way t was wide open so he'd have to cut them off from that way, and when he jumps through the busted out stainglass windowpane the shock and awe of his... animal side should convince these pathetic survivors to hand over the girl. Either way she went she was screwed. The government may kill her, and if stayed out here she will die slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm gonna poof in after another post or so, just as a warning. >.>
-poof-
Back to top Go down
http://think-purple.deviantart.com
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:23 am

When Travis was just seven years old, his mother had told him stories. Stories of the places he would go, the people he would meet, the things he would do. She always did this right before bed, when Travis would hop up onto his mattress and recite his prayers. He often looked forward to the tales; one day his mother would tell him of the blissful warmth of Florida, the next she’d speak of the faraway romance of France.

‘Mother,’ he had asked once, ‘Where’s your favorite place to go?’

His mother had put the tip of her index finger to her lips, as if deep in thought. Finally she looked at him and said, ‘New York City, I think.’ She laughed when Travis made a face in response.

‘But that’s so boring, mother,’ he whined, now rocking back and landing with a soft thump on his pillow. ‘You’ve told me about New York so many times.’

Smiling, his mother laid down next to Travis and poked him on the tip of his nose, earning the inimitable giggle of a child. ’Ah, but never have I told you the whole of it! New York is a magical city, of lights and music…’ she looked up at the ceiling, appearing to lose herself in the stark, off-white plaster. ’…and love.’

‘Love?’ Travis repeated, wrinkling his nose and quirking his mouth into a tiny frown as if smelling something unpleasant. ‘That’s sissy stuff.’

His mother laughed heartily, glancing at her son. ’Sissy stuff, huh?’ she grinned, returning her gaze to the bare ceiling. ’Perhaps you’ll understand one day, when you visit and experience it for yourself.’

Travis smiled bitterly. Turns out he had nothing but hate for that so-called magical land.

The music had vanished, as had it’s players. The lights had long been lying upon the ground, wires sparking like small fireworks, used either as a podium for radical Christians spewing nonsense about the end of the world or perhaps a home for rats and other wild animals. But weren’t those the only people left in the world? Yes, Travis mused, Complete idiots believing they know the words of God Himself, or wild animals…

Skeletons of buildings were the only things left standing. Spires of black pierced the dusty expanse of sky above the once-green earth. Nothing left in the city that never sleeps but death. Death and perhaps a few crows, Travis thought, taking a drag off his cigarette. Exhaling, he watched the translucent white forms leave his lips and float up into the burnt husk of a once-bustling apartment complex. Death and perhaps a few crows…

That was when he saw it. For an hour Travis had been resting against a crumbling brick wall on the second story of a decrepit apartment building. His eyes had been drawn to the nearby church. The sight of it was alluring, it’s black silhouette surrounded by the glow of the setting sun. But even with it’s warm aura, the old church was foreboding; interesting. Travis had been idly studying the perimeter from a distance for quite a while. So that was why he nearly jumped when he spotted a thin black figure approach the chapel, slicking itself to the wall and clawing it’s way up to the steeple. He raised his back from the bricks, his brows drawing together in troubled wariness. It was when he spotted the outline of a bushy tail protruding from the creature’s back that he drew himself up, gripping the pistol in his pocket. A Predator?!
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:27 pm

ooc: -cough-theyareinMaine-cough-
Back to top Go down
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

-coughcough I know but he just left and is now thinking back over it coughcough-

-...guess I should've mentioned that coughcough but the thing says I submitted it at like 2:30 so I was incoherent coughcough-

-COUGHHACK-

OHGOD IT'S SWINE FLU
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:53 pm

[ooc: -coughcough- Use OOC please. -coughcough-]
Back to top Go down
http://latias-flyer.deviantart.com
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:16 pm

[ooc: -coughcough is a forum noob coughcough-
...you're not even on this forum's RP, you silly. xD]
Back to top Go down
Vilyan

Vilyan

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:06 pm

[ooc: Doesn't mean I cannot reply or offer input.]
Back to top Go down
http://latias-flyer.deviantart.com
Crepes!

Crepes!

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:49 pm

[ooc: Hmph, I need a reply. >> Or is the RP already dying...?]
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:53 pm

ooc: Well, I think the whole site is dying, really. Other than a few non-roleplay posts, there's not much going on. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm

ooc: Yeah... I mean I'd like to post but is anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm

ooc: I will once I can post something other than her looking around... Dx
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

ooc: You can just start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Fritters

Fritters

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:40 pm

ooc: I just don't want to see this one die... too late I guess. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}   I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I See the End in the Rain's Reflection {Post Apocolyptic}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next